Links

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Super-Duper Spaghetti Pie

Hungry-Girl does it for me AGAIN!  I made the spaghetti pie with Shirataki Noodles, tomato sauce, egg substitute, and cut up mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and green peppers.  mmmm.... delish.  I did not add the turkey pepperoni because I did not have any on hand, but I am thinking the 1/2 cup of egg sub. was enough protein.

I tend to add quite a bit of spices to mine... Dave always says, "The spice is nice."  Tonight I added dried basil, oregano, garlic, and red pepper flakes.

As I was eating it, I came up with the idea to cook this or Dave.  However, I am going to use it as a side dish and do a faux-fry chicken breast with some mozzarella.  His favorite dinner is chicken parmesan.  So, I am going to do a healthier version of it for him.  We will see how it turns out...

Love, 
Haley


"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." ~Virginia Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment