Links

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i'm baaaaaaaaaack!

So, it has been 4 months-ish since I have posted.  I started out on here all excited, then I lost focus...

During my hiatus (if you can even call it that because I never really started), I have kept up with the food blog world.  It is interesting to read up on the lives of other fabulous women each day... It makes you feel like you actually know them... You know about their goals, what happens during their day, what they eat, etc.  I don't even know what my boyfriend eats everyday!

I am currently preparing to move to San Diego, CA.  I live in Ventura (hour north of Los Angeles) but I am making the move to where my boyfriend was transferred a year ago.  We got our own apartment and I can't wait to move in with him.  I am stuck in Ventura until mid-June.  This is when the school year is over... By the way, I am a teacher =)

It will take me a little bit to get this whole site organized, but I look forward to updating as regular as possible.. I feel it will give me an "out" when I need one (or not)!

Stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment