Links

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"clean out the fridge" din-din

Good evening!  I hope you all had a terrific hump-day.  Does anyone else find it weird to say that?  Maybe I am just immature....

I am off to San Diego tomorrow because I have an interview on Friday (fingers crossed!!!) morning.  Since I will be gone Thurs-Sunday, it was time to rid my fridge of all of the veggies.  Therefore, I came up with Scrambled Tofu & Chick Pea Stuffed Peppers.  They were fab!


Along with the peppers (there were 2), I had some roasted veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions & a crunchy salad (only iceberg left) with some broccoli, onions, cukes, nutritional yeast, and red pepper flakes,



Delish... Now my belly is full and I am looking forward to Modern Family tonight.  The show is simply genius.  If you have not seen it yet, I highly suggest you do...

On the list for tomorrow::: gym, work, and then 200 miles to San Diego.  My bf is there waiting for me <3 in our new apartment.  Lucky for him, I am bringing a couch.  Let's hope it will not look like a bachelor pad.  If it does, it will not for long because I will be down there in a month!

Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment